Monday, June 29, 2009

Clickspam.

I don't if this warrants a new post but...

I just got a new mouse =D

Well. Its the first purchase I've made on impulse since... a long long time ago in a land far far away?

If you were wondering what on earth would make a mouse worthy of a blog post, no, its not a Raz0r mouse. Nor is it a purebred variety you find scurrying around evil laboratories. Its just another Logitech plasticky optical mouse that happened to catch my eye.

For those who don't know my spending habits, I rarely make a purchase unless it is absolutely of utmost necessity. And not without plenty of self-debating and consideration.

So why the impulse rodent buy? Well I had a niggling need to get a new mouse since my old (Logitech also, I'm a fan) one started acting erratically and began to clickspam. I believe I may have coined a new term here -

Clickspam .v

To unleash a flurry of clicks with a mouse/cursor, intentionally or unintentionally.

e.g "I was playing (insert random MMORPG) and suddenly got ambushed by this imba PKer, so I panicked and started to clickspam."

In my case it wasn't intentional. Damn furry thing went crazy and double, triple and quadruple clicked everything I clicked. And when I wanted to hold and drag something, the clicker gave up halfway and left the item dangling behind. Which isn't very handy especially when you find yourself engulfed by zombies and your gun stops firing.

Which brings me back to the original topic. I was walking along Eunos MRT when I spotted this new, tiny hole in the wall PC shop. The inner geek in me screamed "Lets go take a look!!!!" And so I did. Of course there was this little niggling thought at the back of my head reminding me of my mousey predicament, so I scanned the mice available, saw the brand Logitech, felt sudden euphoria, simply grabbed it, paid for it and hey presto!

I'm now happily clickspamming. On my own accord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a video someone took of our performance at the Mascot Parade. Thanks, whoever you are!

QUIS @ Mascot Parade - Nobody (Wondergirls)



I wan nobody nobody bak chiu~

No comments:

Post a Comment