Sunday, January 27, 2008

This week in briefs. part one.

Just finished watching the FA cup ManU v Tottenham match. Hot stuff, especially since both teams were playing attacking football from goalpost to goalpost. Kinda stunned by Robbie Keane's opener, but Tevez equalised before half time. In the end Dawson went crazy and anyhow whack the ball using his hand to keep it away from Rooney, must be think the ref pa jiao lol. Anyway Ronaldo scored the penalty, while Dawson got sent off. Final score - ManU 3, Spurs 1, thanks to another Ronaldo strike.

Even on an off day, he still can score goals. Guess thats what star players do.

I know I should be sleeping right now, since I need to wake up at 6am tomorrow morning. Unfortunately my computer is rather slow in formatting that new 500GB external HDD I bought from SimLim sq for $200. Kill time = blog time.

This week has been rather platonic, with a few events (one) thats gonna change my remaining 1 year of NS left. Received a phone call from Coy clerk on Monday reminding me about Tuesday's guard duty. Plus a slice of additional info - report at 1700hrs. I stone awhile, before the truth hit me. Weekday guard duty reduced to 12hr from 24hr! Finally, no more standing at the gate like gong kia under the hot sun! Naturally Tuesday was rather bearable.

Found out that I'll be doing duty on the eve of the eve of CNY. *phew*. Nice way to celebrate chu xi - sleep the whole afternoon before waking up to a steamboat reunion dinner feast. Woot!!

Friday was CO ceremony day. Had a 3.2 click run in the morning which left me with a sore knee, before heading over to Nee Soon camp for a series of boring, sedative talks. I guess the only "ceremony" during the whole COC was the 5min awards presentation.
Friday also marked the start of the real countdown - 1 more year to ORD!

all right thats about it. Will talk more about the weekend tomorrow. chui.

No comments:

Post a Comment