Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pre-Exam post

Exactly 1 week to the start of the exams...
First paper - Economics. *panic*

Since I'll be spending most of next week locked up in my room (ok, maybe not locked, if I suddenly drop dead from over-mugging no one would find me until its too late), I figured I'll post pics of the small space that'll hopefully help me get through the exam period.



^View from the door.............................................. ^The workspace.



^Supplies, survival kit and rations....................... ^Objects for mental torture



^My only source of entertainment..................... ^The heart of my setup. Note the wiry mess.



^My source of audio gratification (X-Mini 2!)....... ^How I like my speaker positioned....



^...so that the music is amplified here! It really works :D Thanks to the table being made of wood the sound resonates well. The bass and mids are also projected upwards since I flipped the X-mini, resulting in much clearer bass compared to the normal upright position.

And for visual relaxation...



Wallpaper from the romance-drama animated movie 5 Centimeters Per Second.

Ok that's about it. Exams? Chiong ah!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember my attempt at modding my Coolermaster NotePal A1 laptop cooling pad? Just a little revamp...



^The exhaust fans................................................ ^View from the back, in action!



^The underbelly of the beast................................ ^Monster fans come to life!

Last geek post before the exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment