Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

Whats your new year's resolution?

I think I can live with my 22-inch, 1680 x 1024 resolution LG monitor screen, thanks.

Oh alright, that joke's already gone stale.

Looking back on last year's resolutions, I wonder how many did I achieve?

1) I will not upgrade my PC any further unless something breaks down.
2) Learn Japanese!
3) Fly to Germany during the summer! (I flew to Japan and Hong Kong instead, so I guess it cancels out too?)
4) Catch Muse live in Singapore!
5) Play more gigs than in 2009!


Anyway, here's mine, for the year 2011

1) Study in Japan during summer! Global Summer Studies!

2) Recover swiftly from ACL reconstruction surgery so that I can go back to playing soccer (don't worry mum, I'll be extra careful!)

3) Win her heart and never lose it again

4) Play more gigs than 2010! (which is kinda impossible, really)

5) Take JLPT 5 (or 4, if I'm ambitious?) and pass it


I realised my resolutions are actually all quite achievable. Not like those vague "I will be more cheerful this year" or remotely possible "I will win Toto $1 million ang pow draw this year".

Although it would be nice if I could win $1 million....

No comments:

Post a Comment