Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lots of stuff happened this past week. Lets see which had most impact on me...

The 2 NSFs who died while training.

I can't say much about this piece of news, except that its sad that 2 guys my age died for no apparent reason. Especially when it could have been anyone, even me. That's the scary thing about this whole sudden cardiac arrest thingy. Already I'm a bit paranoid walking in open spaces when there's heavy rain =x I don't know how the SAF is gonna come up with a "solution" or whatnot, people are still gonna die of this, no matter how thorough the medical checkup is. Kinda reminds me of "Deathnote".

The PC Show 08.

The sole reason why I'm going to brave the crowd later on is to grab that LG 22 inch widescreen LCD monitor for $359. Hopefully, today being the last day, it'll cost even less.

Euro 08.

Its a great feeling when both your favourite teams, the Portugese and the Dutch (strange, weren't the 2 fighting for control over the colonisation of Southeast Asia?) are doing so well in the tournament. Finals - Portugal vs Holland!

An update of what I've been up to:

Playing Sonic the Hedgehog!



Remember this? My childhood was spent playing this great game! Feeling nostalgic all over again =) I even have Sonic 2, 3 and Sonic and Knuckles! Now if only I can find that aeroplane game...

No comments:

Post a Comment