Wednesday, September 02, 2009

have you seen my childhood?

Since today's been a pretty free day, I stumbled upon this nostalgia thread in HWZ and spent the entire afternoon going through the 100+ and counting pages. Makes me relive my memories of Primary school, the toys and games I used to play, the TV shows I used to watch, the food I used to eat and places I used to go.

I know at my age there probably isn't much to reminisce about (have you had your mum/dad start talking about their younger days? Once they start its hard to stop), but still, reading those posts and seeing familiar pictures stir up some pretty warm feelings in the heart. At the same time, you start to feel sad that it all seemed so long ago, and you'll probably never get another chance to experience what you went through all those years ago.

Shall I start invoking those emotions with some pictures? Those born around 1988 will know and recognise most of these :D

All were taken from this thread: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2279403&page=1, credits to those who uploaded




note the animal chess! :))





^I still have my own collection!!

many hours spent @ the library :D





^i actually managed to get a couple of those.. Entomologist, botanist and mathematician if i'm not wrong XD






^alvin this is for u :P







^all time favourite anime!!



^all time favourite ch8 drama!!





Ok sorry for the mountain of memories you just went through :P.

What's your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment