Friday, January 22, 2010

When we were young...

(QUOTE)
sighz...weekend was spent setting up the new comp...compaq presario, comes wif a 17 inch lcd screen...looks dam big...not used to it...

anyway i discovered the integrated VGA card sux...64mb only...so i opened it up, and guess wad? the slots were not compatible wif my nVidia Geforcefx 5200...gotta live wif lousy graphics until i can get a compatible one...

70GB of HD space...omg thats so gay~ y would anyone need so much space lolx...

loading speed is also gay...2-3 seconds for fifa2005 compared to 10-15s on my old one..

righto enuf of my comp...

i ran 4++ km yesterday...1 round bedok reservoir...surprising that i didnt feel tired, maybe cos i ran xtra slow...


(UNQUOTE)


4 years ago, that was my writing style.

Looking back, I think I was still pretty n00bish in writing a proper, readable blog post.

I've come a looong way haha.

Do take note of "70GB of HD space...omg thats so gay~ y would anyone need so much space lolx... "

Technology is amazing, don't you think?

Reading my old archives can be a pretty amusing (and embarrassing for me) experience.

School work is piling up. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment