Friday, October 08, 2010

I must apologize for the lack of updates. If you've noticed, statistically, the number of blog posts drops significantly once school starts. Daily lectures, tutorials, projects, lab reports, quizzes and tests - school sucks. Wednesdays are the only days I look forward to, and only because of Japanese lessons :D

I don't have much time to craft out a well-thought out post, plus with the stuff on my mind these few days its impossible to even try to write something meaningful. Hence this pretty short and meaningless post ;(

Its at times like these I marvel at the convenience and usability of micro-blogging. Just a few words and poof, its an update! So, until I find the time and inspiration to type something worth reading, my Twitter will be kept updated. Not to mention with the new Twitter available for preview already, it'll be even more user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment