Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A list...

of the things I want to do after tomorrow :D

1) Move out of hall. Yeah, bummer. Hopefully I can stay next sem

2) SLEEP.

3) Play my backlog of games. Others have work backlog. Or homework backlog. I have games backlog :P

4) Watch my backlog of live performances and movies

5) Practice guitar/bass! My fingers are itching now. Especially after watching K-ON! Unfortunately all I can do is to touch my Materials Science notes -.-

6) On the same note, jamming! My ears feel the need to be stuffed with earplugs again!

7) Soccer! I haven't exercised since... well since the word exams found its way into my daily vocabulary.

8) Find a job. Hopefully I'll get down to it as soon as possible. Though considering the amount of stuff I need to catch up on...

9) Buy CDs! I still haven't bought Ayu's latest album D:

10) Celebrate! Spending the whole day in a tiny room studying can get quite claustrophobic.

Oh, wait. I still have another paper this Thursday. *sigh* It'll come soon enough. Soon. Very soon. Very VERY soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment