Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All I want for Christmas is....

Its the time of the year again, where endless lists start appearing on my blog.

To start off, here's my wishlist for Santa (although I suspect he might be having some problems fulfilling it)

1) Final Fantasy XIII on PC
I'm still praying Square Enix doesn't confine FF13 to the PS3, something that is very likely to happen. This climbs to the top of my "wanted" list after watching the trailer on YouTube. Oh, and I'd gladly substitute this for a PS3 emulator.

2) PC component upgrades
Including a new sound card (ASUS Xonar!), speakers (Aego M/Gigaworks T3), a bling bling ram cooler (OCZ XTC), lots and lots of LED fans, a new casing (CM5 II). Heck, I'd say dump everything for a totally new PC, but that wouldn't be environmentally friendly, considering I just recently did a major upgrade a few months back.

3) A+++++++ all the way!
NTU exam results release on 30th Dec, which definitely qualifies this as a wish for Santa.

4) Holiday extension!
Apparently January is coming too soon for all of us...

5) Save the Earth
I'd like to see Santa try this one. Maybe he should start by losing weight, for starters. His reindeer would love it.

What do you REALLY want for Christmas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) An Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment