Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've burnt my Sunday, Monday and the whole of today staring at a computer screen trying to stick videos together, and then trying to get them out in one whole piece. Unfortunately an error box always prevents me from doing so.

After a lot of trial and error, I managed to get the final video rendered. And I still don't know how I solved it.

Now it starts to pop up again.

I'd say this over and over again - the computer is meant for entertainment. Not work. I'll never be forced to do work on a computer again (yeah right).

Anyway, the A level results are gonna be released soon I guess? Gotta get in those scholarship applications before the current batch of graduates, armed with their 4As, 3 Distinctions and 2 A1s, flood them providers.

And you'd better reply this time, Mr. PUB and Mr. Sembcorp. Or you'll be missing a great talent. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment