Friday, February 08, 2008

Xin nian kuai le, wan shi ru yi!

Probably the most spoken phrase these past few days.

Well, its the Year of the Rat, so hopefully there'll be lots of rice to eat this year. Remember rat <3 big rice? LOL.

CNY has been rather mixed so far for me. Got to see relatives which I haven't seen for a year, eat delicious food, wake up late for 4 days (cheers for CNY falling on a Thursday!), get ang pow and relax.

On the other hand, I've had to contend with some project to be completed by next week involving Photoshop which I'm still terribly noob at, a pain in my nose probably caused by excessive "heatiness" and an overall lethargy carried forward since guard duty.

Plus the sheer bad choice of movies showing on TV (i.e. the 1st Harry Potter, I Do I Do and Kung Fu Soccer) Oh alright Kung Fu Soccer wasn't that bad, at least it was funny, but its probably been shown a zillion times already.

Where's a Jackie Chan police story when u need one?

Oh well, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment