Friday, March 07, 2008

IT SHOW!!

The IT Show is here again!!

Which means........ Sim Lim and Funan will be devoid of people! LOL.

I want a new 22" wide screen LCD monitor under $300, which is probably impossible to find unless the guys there are really desperate to get rid of stock on Sunday, the last day of the IT show. And a reasonably priced (i.e below $50) gaming keyboard and mouse. My only hope is that some obscure (Chinese) brand will pop up somewhere selling the above at dirt cheap prices without anyone else noticing. With good quality and reliability to boot.

Just another dream. No offense.

Anyway I won't step inside Suntec unless I really, really have the urge to spend my cash (and fight through a mob of kiasu geeks) just to get a deceptively good bargain.

A-level results are out! Still considering if I should re-apply for the new NTU Engineering + Econs dual core processors. Ok bad joke.

The thing is the additional 1 year for an additional degree in econs, and I don't even get an Honours for the engineering degree. If it were business, which is more practical in this current world economy, I'd have gone for it without hesitation. Or as my dad says, "focus on your Enviro Engi, then take MBA part-time when you get a job!" I think I'll do just that. At least I'll have some breathing space to "enjoy" my 4 years in university. And maybe pursue my rock band dreams at the same time. ^^ Sean and Wes, are u reading this? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment