Friday, March 21, 2008

Its been a hazy, tiring week.

I found out the reason for my lethargy throughout last weekend - Woke up early Monday morning to a thermometer reading of 38 degrees, a headache and sore muscles. Talk about having Monday blues =/

Anyway I wasn't feeling THAT bad, so I made my way to camp, albeit in a slight daze. And so throughout the day and the next few days, I pretty much did my work interspersed with bouts of vertigo and wooziness. Thankfully the workload wasn't that high thanks to several feedback sessions with the bosses which I found very fruitful (and somewhat depressing thanks to some "bad" news which I shan't elaborate until everything is confirmed plus chop plus guarantee plus warranty).
Thursday was the worst. Cycled up and down between workshops to fix some stuff which took 3 hours to complete, thanks to limited working space, insanely tight nuts (lol) and loads of spilled, slippery hydraulic oil.

Also had to contend with an aching back since last Wednesday's guard duty. Can't stand up straight or lie down flat without feeling a twinge in my lower back arch. Was contemplating seeing the MO and get a possible downgrade until Eugene said it was probably due to strained muscles. So far so good, haven't felt any pain the whole of today after doing some stretching last night.

Bought Olivia's "A girl meets bossanova" on Wed ^^. Perfect CD to fall asleep to.

Today feels like a Saturday, for some strange reason. I was looking for Weekend Today in the stack of papers piled up on the dining table lol.

Anyway happy Good Friday everyone! Been pretty good so far =)

No comments:

Post a Comment