Monday, March 24, 2008

Manchester United beat Liverpool 3-0!

I'd say Mr. Bennett helped us score those 2 goals in the 2nd half by sending off Mascherano for being a loud mouth. He was really Liverpool's best player, blocking shots and making tackles, if only he could keep his mouth shut.

Update: I'll be going to India this October! The land of the perfect naan and curry! LOL.

Will be supporting Charlie battery for 23 SA's live firing exercise in India. Not exactly looking forward to it, since taking over from Kevin will entail lots of tedious paperwork, anxious standbys, tiring outfield exercises and preparation work. I'd definitely prefer to shake leg in Singapore and wait for ORD, but of course, as boss puts it, "You can't call yourself a gunfitter if you haven't seen the gun fire."

Not that seeing the Pegasus fire will be exhilarating (I heard it looks absolutely hilarious). But working with the Peggys will be one of my motivations for this trip - love their stupid looking, mosquito/tortoise shape. And that coughing engine sound with the rattling exhaust! Really sounds like an ancient motor car. I'll probably laugh throughout my work LOL.

Ok all that crap about motivation is fake. Everyone knows my REAL motivation will be that perfect plate of crisp, yet fluffy, yet abit chao da, authentic naan!

No comments:

Post a Comment