Wednesday, October 28, 2009

*chirp*

It took me this long to realise the advantage Twitter/Facebook status updates have over blogs.

When you're tired, have really got nothing to write, lacking in ideas/inspiration, or simply lazy to craft out a long blog post, short status updates are a godsend.

On the other hand, if I were to post "I am feeling SHINGZ" or stuff like that on my blog, I dare say you readers would rather go watch another Ris Low video.

Anyway!

Update on my rapidly deteriorating life.

1) This morning, for the very first time, I got out of bed, washed up, brewed a mug of Milo, and STUDIED. First thing in the morning. And no, its got nothing to do with the "mug" of Milo.

2) I'm rewatching Inuyasha, ever since news about a final season was released

3) I'm re-playing Starcraft: Brood War. The entire, kickass campaign. When I should be mugging.

4) I've run out of words to type.

Deteriorating is the correct word to use, no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having a stiff right shoulder now from sending too many Zerglings to their bloody doomZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment