Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Lets see, its been a week since I last posted something.

In that one week, I've...

1) Seen Mayday (Wu Yue Tian) in person and watched Sam + Sean play a song for them


We were the only non-Mayday fans there (well, I'm half a fan)

2) Lost money at mahjong

3) Gotten my tentative timetable for uni (shall pile on the courses! 12AUs =.=)

4) Gotten confused over course registration and worrying about which one to take

5) Planned an upgrade to my PC

6) Bought a relatively "new" graphics card and power supply

7) Pulled my ankle in soccer

8) Sold off my RAMs, leaving behind a useless shell until I can find new ones

9) Ate Ikea's famed meatballs

10) Attended TL's 21st birthday celebration, complete with bursting balloons,bowling, cake-in-the-face and almost-pool-dunking (damn!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 more week 'til school starts! Already feeling a sense of dread... Tomorrow's the freshmen welcome ceremony for the engineers. Somehow I don't like the label freshman. Like we're all Mentos addicts or something.
.
.
.
.
.
Engineers ftw! Hard hat, check. Spanner, check. Sentry gun? *beep beep* *blam blam blam ka-boom* Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment